Movement to Paytm Payments The bank is required by RBI for all Paytm Wallet customers. However, if you choose not to continue to enjoy the benefits of Paytm Wallet, send us an email at email@example.com and we will inform you about the process of transferring your money from your bank account to your bank account.
Alternatively, you can increase your application either through the Paytm application or through the website by following these steps –
Through the application –
1. Go to the Profile section
2. Select “Contact Us” on IOS devices and “Help and Support” on Android devices
3. Choose the option – Paytm Payments Bank
4. Select your category of issues as – Do you know Paytm Payments Bank
5. Select your problem as – Deposit at the Paytm Payments Bank
6. Press Submit to send the request to us.
Thanks to the Web –
1. Go to https://paytm.com/care/ticket
2. You will see a screen indicating “Help us understand your concern”. Select “Paytm Payments Bank” from the drop-down menu.
3. Please specify your problem by choosing – Do you know Paytm Payments Bank
4. Select your problem as – Deposit at the Paytm Payments Bank
5. Press submit your request to send us your request
Please note that if you choose not to migrate to Paytm Payments Bank, your portfolio will be closed. You will not be able to make payments via Paytm Wallet.